Dear God: Is it on purpose our names are the same, only reversed?
Dear God: Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom smell one another?
Dear God: When we get to heaven, can we sit on the couch? Or is it the same old story?
Dear God: Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang and the colt, but not ONE named for a Dog? How often do you see a cougar riding around? We do love a nice ride! Would it be so hard to rename the ‘Chrysler Eagle’ the ‘Chrysler Beagle’?
Dear God: If a Dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad Dog?
Dear God: Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
Dear God: Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good Dog.
- I will not eat the cats’ food before they eat it or after they throw it up.
- I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, etc., just because I like the way they smell.
- The sofa is not a ‘face towel’.
- The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
- I don’t need to suddenly stand straight up when I’m under the coffee table
- I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house – not after.
- I will not come in from outside and immediately bark at the cat.
- I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch.
- The cat is not a ‘squeaky toy’ so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it’s not a good thing.