Are you looking for something different? A wedding or civil union that:
- reflects your unique relationship,
- will keep your guests interested and involved, and
- sets the tone for this new life you are beginning together?
My name is Rev. Marian Hale and I am passionate about performing wonderful weddings — my only agenda is to create with you the most beautiful and memorable ceremony possible.
As a Chicago wedding officiant, I provide professional services as minister, officiant, clergy, celebrant or reverend for weddings, including wedding vows, interfaith wedding ceremonies, same sex weddings, nondenominational wedding ceremonies or renewal of vows, or elopements.
Since I was ordained in 1997, I have been assisting couples with their personalized wedding ceremonies, and completely enjoy this work. I am still deeply moved by participating in weddings, and it’s not just my relationship with you that causes this. It’s my relationship to the depth and power of the wedding ceremony itself.
- Interfaith wedding officiant
- Christian wedding ceremony
- Buddhist wedding officiant
- Muslim wedding officiant
- Same sex wedding officiant (gay weddings, lesbian weddings, more)
- New Age wedding officiant, or other non traditional wedding ceremony